Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Definitions: The Guest – anyone staying on/in The Property
The Property – The land and structures situated at the stated address including Dovecote Cottage, fences, buildings etc.
MHF – The owners, managers, volunteers, contractors and workers on The Property.
1. No security deposit is payable for use of The Property but in the event of any damage The Guest will be fully liable for any related costs incurred. We appreciate that sometimes things may accidentally be damaged but in such an event we would ask that this is reported at the first available opportunity. Compensation for any damage will be requested via the Airbnb Resolution centre or directly from guests.
2. The Guest shall use The Property at The Guests risk and MHF shall not be liable to The Guest (except to the extent that liability cannot, by law, be excluded) for or in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever caused to the Guest whether by way of personal injury, property damage, delay, financial loss, or other wise arising from or incidental to a breakdown or defect in The Property or any accident to or involving The Property or otherwise in relation to The Property or their use and The Guest shall indemnify MHF and keep it indemnified to the full extent permitted by law from and against all actions, proceedings, claims and demands by any person whatsoever whether in respect of damage to The Property, injury to persons or otherwise arising out of or alleged to arise out of a breakdown or defect in to or in respect of The Property or any accident to or involving The Property or otherwise in relation to The Property or its use.
3. Payment for any damages or additional cleaning is to be made within seven working days of receipt of the invoice. An additional $30 a day will be charged for late payment.
4. If there is any issue in relation to The Property it is the guest’s responsibility to contact MHF immediately, so that this can be resolved as soon as possible as opposed to only letting us know following check out. Failure to do so will void any later claim regards any alleged issue.
5. Guests must notify us if they have been in a COVID hotspot or have symptoms of flu prior to arrival and cancel their booking. COVID check in provided.
6. Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that.